Media Assets Archivist @ NBC News
June 2021 – present
- Archiving raw material and finished sequences, verifying media quality and updating metadata as needed
- Creating sequences and consolidating media for archive using Avid Media Composer
- Restoring and transferring footage to bureaus using Avid Media Composer and MediaCentral
Media Desk Associate / Researcher @ NBC News
January 2020 – June 2021
- Logging media for immediate retrieval by NBC News production for broadcasts and breaking news
- Editing real-time logs per NBC News archival standards and archiving to digital database using Avid Interplay
- Researching and retrieval of archival media records per producer's requests
Studio & Production Manager @ The Gregory Brothers (YouTube Channel)
July 2016 – September 2019
- Assisted with all stages of video production on videos that received millions of YouTube views
- Post-production work including editing in Premiere Pro, minor visual effects in After Effects, and creating graphics and thumbnails in Photoshop
- Wrote and scheduled social media posts, engaged with community, responded to questions and concerns
- Project managed production of videos, creating schedules, tracking progress, and coordinating the efforts of freelancers and full-time staff
Box Office Staff (Part Time) @ The Bowery Presents (multiple music venues)
October 2014 – present
- Sell tickets
- Assist guest list and will call customers
- Troubleshoot ticketing issues
- Crowd control for high volume of patrons
Art Department Intern @ Elementary on CBS
February 2016 – May 2016
Researched, sourced materials, logged clearances, and other administrative duties in the art department of a network television drama.
Intern @ Buffalo Picture House
June 2015 – September 2015
Wrote script coverage and completed research assignments regarding potential new projects and distribution of existing properties for small film production company.
Production Intern @ Fits and Starts (Film)
June 2015 – August 2015
Contacted potential sponsors, scouted locations, assisted with research, and acted as a production assistant on set of an indie feature film.
Affiliate/Research Intern @ Pivot TV
September 2014 – December 2014
Updated cable network Pivot’s affiliate informational website with blurbs and photos, assisted in various research assignments, monitored news about all major cable companies, and maintained executive summaries.
Content Editorial Intern @ doNYC
January 2014 – May 2014
Managed events on the website interface, created social media content, and wrote long-form featured content for events website and associated blog.
New York University – New York, NY
Class of 2016
BS, Media, Culture, and Communications
- Video editing expertise in Adobe Premiere Pro and After Effects
- Knowledgeable about current social media platforms and relevant analytics tools (TweetDeck, Hootsuite)
- Photo editing and design skills in Photoshop
- DSLR camera operation and lighting setup
- HTML and CSS proficiency
Lifeguard @ NYU Athletics
June 2015 – July 2016
Pool surveillance, enforced facility rules, and answered patron questions.
Cashier @ Brooklyn Standard
June 2015 – September 2015
Rang up sales, prepared orders for deliveries, prepared iced coffee, and answered phones.
Adventure Counselor @ Outlaw Ranch Camp
May 2014 – August 2014
Lead and supervised large and small group camp activities, both individually and collaboratively with other staff, and engaging with youth and adult campers in a wide variety of ways.
Cashier @ OTG Management
June 2013 - August 2013
Assisted customers, rang up sales, and cleaned and maintained product displays at markets located in the Minneapolis-St. Paul Airport.
Usher @ Fitzgerald Theater
November 2010 – January 2015 (seasonal)
Answered questions, passed out programs, assisted and seated theater patrons, and cleaned up the theater after events.
Event Sales Associate @ Minnesota Public Radio
August 2008 – August 2014 (seasonal)
Answered questions, rang up sales, and assisted in closing procedures at the MPR State Fair booth and other concert events.